WP1 – Project management & Coordination
The LP will ensure the sound & effective implementation of the project. More specifically, it will be responsible for the:
- Overall coordination and supervision of the project activities
- Preparation and submission of the Progress Reports to the JS in accordance with the timetable and the provisions of the Programme
- Organization and participation in project meetings.
The rest partners:
- Cooperate with the LP for the effective implementation of the project activities and financial manager
- Are responsible for drafting the project and financial reports and submitting them to the LP
- Participate in the project meeting
- Organize the two meetings.
The main mechanism which will ensure the quality and implementation of the project will be the Management and Coordination Committee (MCC). This is the decision body of the project.